If they’re struggling with Maths, they might not even know they’re making them.
Most of the students I’ve tutored were making these mistakes when they first came to me for tutoring – these mistakes were part of the reason why they were struggling with Maths.
By making some simple changes to the way they were doing Maths, the “how to” part of it became easier, and their results at school started to improve.
The Mistakes report will show your child:
• 10 Mistakes most students make in Maths.
• What they need to do instead.
• An easier way of doing Maths.
Most students who struggle with Maths think they have to be Mathematically inclined to do well at it.
In reality, it’s changing a few simple things about the way they do Maths. And it’s not hard to make those changes either – simple organisational changes that make Maths easier to understand and do.
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below to get the report and you’ll also be subscribed to The Mathematics Workshop newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time). If for some reason, you can’t fill in the form below, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I respond quickly, so if you haven’t heard from me, it means I haven’t received your email.
What happens when you fill in the form?
A Few Important Points:
• Your email address will NEVER be sold or given to anyone. That is my promise to you.
• Once you sign-up you’ll get an email with a link to the Mistakes report PDF.
• If you choose to unsubscribe in the future, you’ll get an option within every single newsletter. So you can take yourself off the list at any time.
Be sure to check your e-mail for a confirmation and a copy of the report. If the e-mail with the report is missing, send us an e-mail right away.