Online tutoring using Skype is a great way of having Maths tutoring lessons.
I’ll Help Your Child Get Better Marks At School!
Lessons tailored to the areas of Maths that your child is struggling with.
Explained in simple terms that they can easily understand.
Feedback on how they’re going after every lesson.
Homework set for them every lesson.
What To Expect In Each Lesson
Your child will:
- Have a clear understanding of the Maths they were struggling with at the start of the lesson.
- Feel more confident about tackling their school Maths after the lesson.
Our tutors are experts who know what needs to be done to help students achieve their learning goals.
Talented. Tested. Proven.
Our tutors are qualified teachers, top ATAR achievers, and subject experts.
I have a proven track-record of helping students achieve their learning goals. And every tutor must pass a Working With Children Check (WWCC) and our rigorous selection criteria before we’ll match them with any student.
Matched to each student’s individual needs
We match every student to the private tutor that’s right for them.
We consider each student’s age, educational stage, ability, learning goals and other factors before we select a tutor who has the experience and expertise to help that student succeed.
Delivering the right help and support
Our private tutors work one-on-one with their students.
Tutors work with their students on setting learning goals, progressing through the learning content and building students’ confidence and understanding. They ensure that students focus on what matters most at that point in time. And students can book as many or as few learning sessions with their tutor as they need.
Tutors provide detailed feedback on their students’ progress during and after each learning session.
We use these insights to help adapt each student’s learning program and provide a holistic view of progress. This ensures that students always know what’s been covered, what requires revision and what will be covered next.
Find a Learning Program
Our learning programs cover Maths, English & Chemistry.
If your child is struggling with Maths and you’re thinking about getting a tutor then try a free Skype lesson with me. I’ll help your child with the questions and Maths problems they’re struggling with.
I’ll explain the Maths they need help with in a way that they can relate to and easily understand. I’ll also give them advice on any things they’re doing that are making Maths more difficult for them to understand and learn.
Using the screen sharing on Skype your child will be able to see on their computer screen, each step in the problems I’m helping them with as I write them on my tablet.
They can take screen shots of each question we go through so they can review them after the lesson.
At the end of the lesson we can organise ongoing lessons if you’d like to continue with them.
What Your Child Will Need For Skype Tutoring
- A quiet place at home without any background noise such as family members talking in the same room or coming in and out of the room, TV going in the background, doors or cupboards closing and things like that. This is because Skype tends to pick up all the noise in a room and can make it very distracting and hard to hear for me as I use a headset to do Skype lessons.
- Ideally a desktop computer with a cable or phone connection to the internet – otherwise a laptop will work as long as there’s a good internet connection.
- Your child will need to have the questions they need help with nearby so no time is wasted looking for them. Using bookmarks or coloured sticky tags can be helpful with this.
- Either pen or pencil and paper or screen capture device eg. phone or computer screen capture, so they can copy the steps I’ll be showing them on my tablet.
Schedule A Free Skype Lesson
Click Here to book a time for a free (or paid) lesson.
Once you’ve booked your lesson you’ll get an email confirming the lesson date & time and an email reminder from me the day before your child’s lesson.
Make sure your child is on time! I will be ready and waiting at the time you’ve booked and if you’re late the lesson will be shorter and still finish on time.